Reporting Potholes

The number you should call to report a pothole depends on who maintains the roadway. If you are unsure who maintains the roadway in question, please view our State, County, and Town roadway information. Below is contact information you may use to report a pothole once you determine who maintains the roadway.

Contact Information

Roadway Type
Maintaining Entity
Contact Phone Number
State road New York Department of Transportation (800) POT-HOLE or (800) 768-4653
County road Monroe County Department of Transportation (585) 753-7720
Town road Town of Webster Highway Department (585) 872-1443