Whom do I call if I have a sewer problem?

Call the Sewer Department at 585- 265-0505 where personnel are on call 24 hours a day. If a dispatcher is not inside the building, please call 585-340-1368, a telephone answering service will take any messages and forward it to a Sewer Department staff member. The staff member will return your call and respond to the problem.

Show All Answers

1. How are sewers placed in the town?
2. Where is my sewer lateral?
3. What should I do if my sewer is plugged?
4. What causes sewer odors in the house?
5. What is the purpose of a vapor trap?
6. What is the purpose of the roof vent?
7. What causes blockages to occur?
8. Whom do I call if I have a sewer problem?
9. Is my home or property connected to the Town's sanitary sewer system?
10. What is the difference between a sanitary sewer and a storm sewer?